2013 brings with it good news for all USA based online gambling fanatics as a host of Billionaires show their support for the legalisation of online casinos and online gambling within the IS territories.
This means, should the legalisation be approved, that a whole host of new and established online casinos will re-enter the United States of America, bringing with it the wealth of exciting casino games and casino bonus codes that have been enjoyed by players the world over.
- Among the members of the exclusive â€œBillionaires Clubâ€ to show their support includes the likes of:
- Donald Trump of the Trump Organisation, a well known land operator, whose company, trump resorts ahs interest in some of the biggest land based casinos in Las Vegas.
- Marc Lasry of the Avenue Capital Group and one of Donald Trumpâ€™s associates.
- Steve Wynn of Wynn Resorts whose casinos include the likes of the Wynn Las Vegas Resort and Country Club and the Wynn Macau Resort.
- Leon Black, Joshua Harris and Marc Rowan of Apollo Global that hold a substantial stake in the Caesars Entertainment group.
- David Bonderman of the TPG group
With industrial and financial powerhouses behind the cause, it is expected the legalisation will occur within the coming years as the demand for online casinos and mobile gaming increases, not only across the United States and her territories, but across the entire planet.