In an effort to keep up-to-date with the latest Apple products, most notably the new iPhone 5, EcoCard has released version 3.0 of its Money Manager App.
The updated app, created by the London based iGaming development specialists, CTXM will only work for devices running iOS 3.0 or higher and will be iPhone, iPad and the iPod Touch compatible.
The Money Manager App has been built with updated graphics for Retina Display and will also feature an improved Graphic User Interface (GUI) that will enhance usability and make it easier than ever to conduct online banking. Other features of the app include and will allow you to:
- Apply for and fund your Eco Webcard – (Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0)
- Make deposits and manage withdrawals (Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0)
- Transfer money quickly – (Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0)
- Check balances and transactions – (Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0)
- View statements for specific periods – (Version 2.0, 3.0)
- Transfer money to merchants – (Version 2.0, 3.0)
- Deposit into local and international banks – (Version 2.0, 3.0)
- Online Support available – (Version 2.0, 3.0)
- EcoCard integration with other apps (banking apps) – (Version 2.0, 3.0)
- Apply for and fund your prepaid MasterCard (physical) – (New)
- View a report on your card usage – (New)
- Register Credit or Debit Cards – (New)
All the Money Manager App updates will ensure you will be able to conduct all your online banking with ease and will give you the freedom to purchase goods, transfer funds and check your balances and transactions quickly and conveniently.